(1) Di Minno MN. Exploring newer cardioprotective strategies: Omega-3 fatty acids in perspective. Thromb Haemost. 2010 Oct;104(4):664-80.
(2) Richardson ES. Electrophysiological Mechanisms of the Anti-arrhythmic Effects of Omega-3 Fatty Acids. J Cardiovasc Transl Res. 2010 Dec 2.
(3) Bunea R, El Farrah K, Deutsch L. Evaluation of the Effects of Neptune Krill Oil on the Clinical Course of Hyperlipidemia, Alternative Medicine Review. Dec 2004, Vol. 9, No 4, 420-8.
(4) Park, J.S., Chyun, J.H., Kim, Y.K., Line, LL. Chew, B.P., 2010. Astaxanthin decreased oxidative stress and inflammation and enhanced immune response in humans. 2010 Mar 5;7:18.
(5) Blusztajn JK. Neuroprotective actions of dietary choline. Nutrients. 2017;9(8).
(6) Taylor W. Choline: The Underconsumed and Underappreciated Essential Nutrient. Nutrition Today. 2018 53(6):240-253, November/December.
(7) Min Hee Park, Jae Chul Jung et al. FlexPro MD®, a Combination of Krill Oil, Astaxanthin and Hyaluronic Acid, Reduces Pain Behavior and Inhibits Inflammatory Response in Monosodium Iodoacetate-Induced Osteoarthritis in Rats. MDPI. March ;2020.
(8) Ampalis F, Bunea R, et al. Evaluation of the effects of Neptune Krill Oil on the management of premenstrual syndrome and dysmenorrhea. Altern Med Rev. 2003 May;8(2):171-9.
(9) Wiedeman AM. Dietary Choline Intake: Current State of Knowledge Across the Life Cycle. Nutrients. 2018 Oct 16;10(10).
(10) M. Elizabeth Sublette, Steven P Ellis et al. Meta-analysis of the effects of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) in clinical trials in depression. 2011 Dec;72(12):1577-84.
(11) Bennedsen M, Wang X, Willen R, Wadstrom T, Andersen LP. Treatment of H. pylori infected mice with antioxidant astaxanthin reduces gastric inflammation, bacterial load and modulates cytokine release by splenocytes. Immunol Lett. 1999;70:185–189. Doi.